- Guess who we bumped into at Port Discovery??? ELASTIGIRL from The Incredibles!!! Breathtaking moment because she appeared out of nowhere!!! LOVE HER!!!
- American Waterfront. Titanic!!! Missing one chimney though, but who cares!!! It's still awesome!!!
- Salmi bragging with her Duffy (Disney Sea main character) Popcorn basket. Milk Tea flavour btw. Really tasty!
- I love this view!
- Broadway Alley! It's like old school New York! Not that I've ever been to New York. Haha.
- Check out my new ride. XD
- Still had some time so we went back to Mermaid Lagoon and rode the Blowfish Balloon Race. It just spins around but we loved it anyway!
- Fun mirrors!!! This made us look super tall and slim. MUAHAHAHA. Can I have one for my room too please??? *in denial mirror*
- It was dark outside so I got Salmi to switch on her ears. LOL. I won't lose her in the crowd with that flashing.
- (up to photo 6) As we left Mermaid Lagoon, it turns out there was a parade going on! Hurrah! Lots of colourful fireworks and characters performing!
- Decided to return to Agrabah and check out the carousel since it's only a 15 minute wait. Yay!
- I loved how Agrabah looked at night. So peaceful. =)
- My ride on the carousel. It was half-eagle and half-lion. I forgot what it's called. :\
- Finally, on our way to the nearby cheap hotel that I booked for the night. It was half an hour by train. In comparison to the 2 hour train ride it would take from Salmi's house. So the hotel was worth it.
- Our Mini toilet. Anyone who is big boned would have trouble. Even I banged the wall a lot while moving around in the toilet. LOL.
- Our room. Not bad really. Nice and spacious with free LAN internet, plasma TV, kettle and mini fridge. About RM300++. Which is really cheap for a good Japanese hotel.
unlike the rm1,600 Tokyo hotel.Thanks to a guy who recommended it on Yahoo Answer for the question I asked on cheap-near Disneyland-hotels. Thumbs up!
So we tucked in for a good night rest as it was another long day ahead for TOKYO DISNEYLAND yeay!!! Read all bout it in my next post(s)!