Nuffnang



Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Big Bang Theory



Any nerds out there who are missing out on this series is SUCH A NOOB!!!!!

After reading countless reviews on the series and friends updating their statuses and tweeting with quotes and lines from the show, I decided to give it a try. And this is how I give it a try. Go on a complete marathon of all three seasons and the current ongoing 4th season.

AND OMGWTH I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!

I embrace my inner nerd with these guys! And the script, OMG THE LINES ARE SO AWHSUM. I admit, I watched the first few episodes halfheartedly because of Sheldon's, ops sorry, DR. SHELDON'S long-winding lines. But then he grew on me and I LOVE LOVE LOVE CRAZY DR. SHELDON COOPER!!!! (he's not really crazy, his mother had him tested. XD)

Some of the show's infamous lines:

Raj: I'll tell you what. How about we go 'Rock-Paper-Scissors'?
Sheldon: Ooh, I don't think so. Anecdotal evidence suggests that in the game of 'Rock-Paper-Scissors', players familiar with each other will tie 75-80% of the time due to the limited number of outcomes. I suggest 'Rock-Paper-Scissors-Lizard-Spock'.
Raj: What?
Sheldon: It's very simple. Look -- Scissors cuts Paper, Paper covers Rock. Rock crushes Lizard, Lizard poisons Spock. Spock smashes Scissors, Scissors decapitates Lizard. Lizard eats Paper, Paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, Rock crushes Scissors.
Raj: …Okay. I think I got it.


Sheldon: What exactly does that expression mean, "friends with benefits"? Does he provide her with health insurance?


Penny: So, what do you say, Sheldon? Are we your X-Men?
Sheldon: No. The X-Men were named for the "X" in Charles Xavier. Since I'm Sheldon Cooper, you will be my C-Men.
Howard: Oh, that's not a good name.


Sheldon: You realize, Penny, that the technology that went into this robotic arm will one day make unskilled food servers, such as yourself, obsolete.
Penny: Really? They're going to make a robot that spits on your hamburger?


And you learn SO MUCH from watching this! For instance, I KNOW WHAT A DOPPLER EFFECT IS. NGAHAHAHA. Thanks to Sheldon's Halloween Costume. LOL.


Doppler Effect Halloween Costume XD

Some big rules when it comes to befriending Dr. Sheldon Cooper:

  • You do NOT sit in his seat. EVER.
  • You do NOT change his pre-determined eating lifestyle. E.g.: Monday is for Thai Food, Tuesday is for burger at the Cheesecake Factory, Wednesday is for Chinese food, Thursday is for Indian food (and Halo night).... etc.
  • Let him knock on your door twice and call out your name 3 times. THREE. Eg.: *knockknock*Penny!*knockknock*Penny!*knockknock*Penny!
  • You do NOT want to argue with him unless you have very HARD facts (which is likely you will have any). Because you WILL lose.
  • Do not touch him unless he initiates it.
  • Do not cough/sneeze in front of him, you WILL be isolated.
  • Noone is allowed in his room. NO ONE.
  • Do not make fun of trains in front of him.


I'm pretty sure there's more, but for the time being I leave you with this:


XD




Entry posted via iPad 4563879 Office Desktop.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Summer Heartbeat said...

macam best! :D

Najwa H. said...

@Erlinda "Miss Little Town"

Bukan macam lin, MEMANG BEST BADABOM BANG BEST. XD Of course, mostly because I AM a nerd. 8P

Stuff That You Ought to Know About Too... :p

Related Posts with Thumbnails