Nuffnang



Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Busy Busy Week


Have to put my jogging on hold.

This is a super busy week. With assessments for my students starting at 8.30am until 6pm, Monday to Friday; and also there's the big meeting on Wednesday. I end up going home with a very dizzy head.

There's no lunch outings for this week, that's for sure. The only time I get to rest is from 12pm to 2pm. And that time is also used to prep for the meeting. Ooooh~  peninggggggggggg~

And lately I have been sleeping by 10. Though that kind of helps me with waking up properly. ;p

But honestly.

It's a miracle that I could even find the time to type out this post. =(

Will be going off somewhere as a vacation, but I shall wait for everything to settle down first before putting it up here.

Wish me luck! =')

Photobucket

No comments:

Stuff That You Ought to Know About Too... :p

Related Posts with Thumbnails