Nuffnang



Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Weekend Updates!

Okay so for the PPAU bowling tournament.

In short, I kinda sucked. I'm not really consistent with my bowling skills. I mean, I turned out to be really good for the Faculty team selection for tomorrow's University tournament and somehow sucked during the PPAU tournament last Saturday.

At least one CLS team got into the top 3! Congrats to Ustaz Azhar, Faidz and Damien! *clapsclapsclaps*

So now, yes. I'm actually freaked out. I even tried to bribe Damien into going as me in my place, just put on a tudung and some makeup and he's ready to go. Haha.

Maybe I should take Damien's advice for tomorrow, just throw myself at the pins and I'm guaranteed a strike.

Funny Pictures - Cat Bowling Gifs
Like this.

Wish me luck. I'm gonna need it. =____=


Photobucket

No comments:

Stuff That You Ought to Know About Too... :p

Related Posts with Thumbnails