Nuffnang



Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Welcome Home

One of my girls is home, graduated with a degree in Nuclear Engineering all the way from Canada. Finally, I can properly welcome you back! =)


I even brought my webcam to the office just so that we can see each other. I blame the 12 hour time difference! Besides, she keeps me entertained at the office. LOL.

Her mom made me not tell her that I'd be joining them in welcoming her home at the airport. Though I think I kinda spoiled it a bit by asking for the details of her flight. Argh. *facepalms*

But then I thought that if I just kept quiet and avoid tampering with her FB (as in "like"-ing any status about her return, chatting on FB or even Skype-ing) I thought that I could still surprise her anyway. xD


I made this banner on short notice to welcome her last night. It's not much, but it was a labour of pure luuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrvvvveeee~


Welcome Home Lynn. =')




P/S: Ooh. Tonight's my bowling tournament. Anyone in the BDC area can come to Crystal Bowl and be my PomPom Girls please! XD ZOMG wish me luck!

Photobucket

No comments:

Stuff That You Ought to Know About Too... :p

Related Posts with Thumbnails