Nuffnang



Friday, July 1, 2011

POTTERMORE!

Fangirling moment, you have been warned!

I am a huge huge HUGE fan of Harry Potter! I have read the entire series more than once, (I think I read the first four books like, 5 times? LOL) and I was suuuuuper anticipating JK Rowling's special announcement on last June 23rd. AND WALAWEY, THEY'RE LAUNCHING THIS SUPER BLOODY AWHSUM INTERACTIVE WEBSITE!!!





DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS???? WE'RE GOING TO LIVE THE STORY!!!!

I've never been an avid online gamer, but somehow, I feel that's going to change, fufufufufufu~

More info on this HERE.

Holy shit. I hope I don't get into Slytherin. D8

*checkout my countdown clock, fufufufufu~*


Photobucket

2 comments:

Sal D. Miza said...

OMG cant wait!!!!!

Najwa H. said...

@Sal D. Miza I HOPE WE GET INTO THE SAME HOUSE OHMYGOD!!!!

Stuff That You Ought to Know About Too... :p

Related Posts with Thumbnails