Nuffnang



Thursday, June 30, 2011

Couch Potato Update!

Currently watching this!!!



Two Guys, a Girl and a Pizza Place

Aaah.. this definitely brings back memories. I think NTV7 aired this back in the late 90's or was it early millennium. Haha. Early millennium wtf. I love love love sitcoms if you can't tell already. I can sit through any comedies and enjoy every bit of it. Providing that it's good.

And hey, Ryan Reynolds is a plus. Ngahahaha.

I love how close girls and guys can be without having a romantic spark and just be all buddy buddy (Yes, Pete had feelings for Sharon in Season 2, but oh well, friendship trumples over love anyways.) Because I have lots of guy friends who I am comfortable with and I see them as brotherly figures as we joke and talk whenever we see each other.

Some say it's hard, nearly impossible to have guy friends without having any romantic feeling for them. I doubt that. It's how you set your mind and how you view a person is what makes your perception on them waver when you start thinking otherwise.

Nevertheless, I love this series! Ryan Reynolds is sooooooooooooooooo cute/hot/cute and adorkable! I think I have watched most of his works as he is one of my favourite actors, right at the top of my list. Hehehehehehe.

So if you're wondering if I have watched his latest work......



Ryan Reynolds in skintight green suit with portruding 6 packs and muscles. Urm, DUH. Of course I watched it within the first week of its release. Ngahahahahaha.

I give it 4.5 stars. Loses half a star because I think the movie was a bit too short for me. LOL.


Photobucket

No comments:

Stuff That You Ought to Know About Too... :p

Related Posts with Thumbnails