Nuffnang



Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Popular

So I finally finished watching all 4seasons of Two Guys, a Girl and a Pizza Place. I miss Dr. Michael Bergen (Ryan Reynold's character) already. I love the ending though I wish there was another season just to complete it properly. Somehow season 4 seemed a bit too compact.

Anywho.

I have started my serial watching with Popular! I remember the days when this was shown on TV2 and how pretty the cast is.



However, I also remember that I couldn't watch every episode since it was at 10pm and it was on a school night so I basically could just watch it on days when the next day was a holiday. I was so disciplined back then, LOL.

And also because I am a lousy person to be waken up. Seriously. Pour a bucket of water over my head and I just snooze right back. Ha.Ha.Ha.



Apparently there's only 2 seasons of it, so I am thinking this won't take long to finish. I am loving every minute of it. My OTP would obviously be Harrisson (Christopher Gorham, READ: Ugly Betty's Henry!!!!) and Sam (oh sho pwetty Carly Pope!)! But it's soooo contradicting when Harrison is falling for the head cheerleader who's the girlfriend of the football team's quarterback WHO btw Sam has a crush on. Yeah. The complications of High School. Either you love it or hate it.


Images taken from Google

Photobucket

No comments:

Stuff That You Ought to Know About Too... :p

Related Posts with Thumbnails