Nuffnang



Thursday, June 9, 2011

Stalking 2AM (Part 3)

THE SHOWCASE WAS AWHSUMMMM!!!!!

My friends and I waited in line from 10 freaking AM, whereas the showcase was supposed to start at 7!!! See how dedicated we are??? I blame the boys' smiles from the autograph session the night before.

I had my doubts about waiting in line that early but thankfully the line was indoor, where THANKYOUGOD there's air-conditioning. So the wait wasn't that bad, apart from the fact that I think I flatten the curve of my butt on that day. Haha. There were quizzes organised by Digi for the fans who were waiting and it must have been my lucky day since I won the first game. I was hoping the prize would be a meet and greet with 2AM (Hah!) turns out I got a free caller tune. And I don't even use Digi so I gave it to my friend. LOL.



Check out my uchiwa (that I spent 4 hours making thus, sleeping at 3.30am). It reads JoKwon by the way. Ngahaha.

And oh, the wait was totally worth it. FRONT ROW SEATS BAYBEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! TAKE THAT! 8DDD



Those who got the effing stage game passes got to meet them upclose onstage. AKSDJALDSJLAJDSLKAJDKAJLSDAA. F$%KIN JEALOUS OF THOSE WHO GOT SERENADED.


They btw, sang perfectly LIVE. PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT HARMONY LIKE WTF HOW CAN THEIR HARMONIES BE SO EFFIN PERFECT LIKE THAT SKLDJALJSDSKAJDKLAF.


They sang all their hits songs and at the end, we surprised Changmin, Jinwoon and Seulong with abirthday cake shaped like KLCC (because THEY LOVE SHOPPING AT KLCC, LIKE ZOMG) and sang Happy Birthday in both Korean and Malay. Changmin was so cute eating a piece of the cake and Jokwon eyeing him asking whether it tasted good or not. LOL.

Changmin: "I tried to eat the bridge, but it's made from plastic."

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Stuff That You Ought to Know About Too... :p

Related Posts with Thumbnails