Nuffnang



Friday, April 1, 2011

Sunday Part 2! With Lin-chan!



Lin-chan is my gojes friend from work with an equally gojes voice.

Which is why her friend registered her for a karaoke competition at Tun Jugah, LOL. Of course, being overly enthusiastic about simply everything with friends joining in competitions, I just had to go all out and make her a banner and support the living daylights outta her. Hahahaha.

Check out the banner my dad helped me with! =D


Yes, the stage was super small. But I really have to do a big shoutout to one of the contestants, Abang Hafiz, who seriously had a gorgeous voice. His rendition of Faizal Tahir's 'Hanya Satu' was seriously TOO GOOD!!!! =D

Oh, and I just had to cheer everyone since it seemed unfair and kinda depressing when you're up there without any cool supporters (like me). So I just went woot woot and weewiit to every contestant and clapping my ass off, LOL.

So guess who got personal mention as penonton paling sporting? Hahahahaha. XD




P/S: Oh, it's April Fool's Day! Please don't fool me, I'm so gullible. (=__=)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Summer Heartbeat said...

haha! i didn't know about this entry! cool! hahahah! :P my first and last karaoke competition. malu ku ehhhhh.. :'D

Stuff That You Ought to Know About Too... :p

Related Posts with Thumbnails