Nuffnang



Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sunday Part 1!




My Salmi is back in town!!!! Eventhough it may only be for a while, BUT SHE'S HEREEEEE!!!!!! 8D

*INSERT HUGE GLOMP FOR MIMI HERE*

We just HAD HAD HAD to meet up, kalau tak nanti nangis tak berlagu. Haha.

Opchos, for someone who has to be a vegetarian over in the Land of the Rising Sun, she is definitely a carnivore upon return. Apparently has gone to KFC twice since her return. Hahahahaha.

MAKAN MAKAN MAKAN. I feel so blessed that I did NOT gain weight. THANK YOU GOD.


Lots of gossiping during our lunch. Updates on each others' lives, work, studies. Friends who recently got married, friends with kids, friends who SHOULD be getting married soon, LOL. Can't believe it has been 7 years since high school. =')


The top left one was mine. See???? See how happy I did NOT gain weight???? And that was only my first round, okay. I think I ate wayyyyyy too much on that day. It scared the hell outta me to get on the scale on Monday. (=___=)


Honestly we still have a lot of catching up to do. I had to be somewhere else after lunch (next post, hehe) and she had to return home coz her grandmother was going back to her kampung. I hope she's here a lot longer than she expects to be. I need a movie with her!!! =D


Photobucket

No comments:

Stuff That You Ought to Know About Too... :p

Related Posts with Thumbnails