Nuffnang



Monday, April 4, 2011

Happy Monday, C'mon!

funny pictures - Morning.


Oh who are we kidding??? LOL.

I have just 2 more weeks before the semester comes to an end and I have one and a half more chapter to go, and then I can do my drilling!!!!!

I must do drilling for the students! It's my utmost important thing to do before their finals! D8

Eventhough I do drilling in every class, I am hoping that I will have the time to do an intensive Japanese Language drilling on our final class and then I can leave the rest up to them! Phew.

My students so far have done really well. Yes, there are the few odd ones here and there, but I know they are trying their darndest. =)

I just want them to have a memorable course with me and love the language as much as I do.

I have faith in them. For my students, I will give my all! GANBARIMASU!!!



Photobucket

No comments:

Stuff That You Ought to Know About Too... :p

Related Posts with Thumbnails