Nuffnang



Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Movie Weekend!

HOP




Hop is omaigod so dem cute!!!! I had no idea it was going to be the mix-in-reality type of animation (ala Alvin and the Chipmunks) coz I didn't even bothered with the reviews or trailers. I just saw the poster and went "OHMAIGOD CHOMEL GILE MESTI TENGOK!!!!" Yes, I am weird and awhsum that way. Haha. All in all, it was a fun movie to watch, the OST is going to be awesome because the music definitely rocks!!! James Marsden was super cute in this, drool worthy opchos! However, the downside is you start craving for chocolates and all those sweet stuff after watching it. =p


HIKAYAT MERONG MAHAWANGSA



OHEMMGEE WHERE DO I EVEN START WITH THIS ONE????? Any Malaysians who hasn't watch this is definitely missing out. BEST LOCAL PRODUCTION EBAAARRRR!!!! I was so dem proud that when the credits started, I clapped like an idiot at all the local names popping up on the screen. Seriously, it was super professional, script was well-written, and the cinematography, OH THE CINEMATOGARPHYYYYYYY~!!!! *sighs happily* KRU, you should be proud with this baby. I have never been so awe-struck with a local production like I was while watching this. I am proud to be a Malaysian. =')



Photobucket

1 comment:

Summer Heartbeat said...

Exactly what i felt when i watch this movie, so proud to be Malaysian! :D

Stuff That You Ought to Know About Too... :p

Related Posts with Thumbnails