Nuffnang



Monday, December 20, 2010

Couch Potato Post! 8D

If there's any a time that I am more sucked into the TV world, it's now..... Ahak hak hak. Not sure it's a good thing or a bad thing though. (O_o)


Currently watching:


How I Met Your Mother (Season 5 and then Season 6!)


Just finished season 4 and now starting on season 5! Big achievement! I watched the previous seasons religiously until what I have reached today! Hmmm. I believe that Ted Mosby is every girl's dream guy now. I don't want as in an actual Ted Mosby, I want a guy with Ted Mosby's characteristics. =D But at the same time, I totally dig Barney Stinson. You can't help wishing there'd be a girl who would actually turn his life upside down and make him commit! I am totally rooting for him and Robin in Season 5!!! Best OTP evar!


The Big Bang Theory (Season 4)


A recent favourite, and is currently becoming my family's favourite too, based on how they keep banging on my door asking for the burnt DVDs of it. Haha. Not much to tell since I already made an entry dedicated purely to this fabulous series HERE.


Masterchef US


One word. FOOD. I'm rooting for Whitney cause she's SO CUTE. And ZOMG so talented! AND ZOMG SHE TOTALLY KICKED SHARONE'S ASS IN THE SOUFFLE BATTLE, MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!



Going To Watch:


GLEE (Season 2)


Of course being a huge fan of the first season (Review Entry HERE), and have been totally converted into a pure GLEEK, I'd be anticipating the second series. I have been DL-ing the series religiously every week, but haven't watched a single episode yet due to me still catching up with HIMYM. Yes, I am OCD that way. Looking forward to this!


90210 (Season 3)


This series is more of a guilty pleasure of mine. Though the storyline seems outrageously dramatic, but you can't help being hooked on it and want to keep on watching. I blame the gorgeous cast really.


Pretty Little Liars (Second part of Season 1, starting in January 2011)


Another guilty pleasure. Think I Know What You Did Last Summer meet Gossip Girl. OOOOHHH THE DRAMA!!! THE SUSPENSE!!! It's a breathe of fresh air from the usual teenage angst and love drama. I love the suspense!!! (Though I kind of hide behind my pillow everytime the music turns creepy). I'd say this series is a must watch for those who love suspense and pretty faces. Haha.




Photobucket

No comments:

Stuff That You Ought to Know About Too... :p

Related Posts with Thumbnails