Nuffnang



Sunday, December 19, 2010

Otanjoubi Omedetou Sarumi-chan!


Photo stolen from her FesBuk ^^


A special birthday post shoutout to my kawaii bestie who somehow manages to stay adorable throughout these years (I swear she must have a secret stash of miracle water from some fountain of youth she shares with Nino).

Here's to wishing you have another blessed year ahead of you and for many years to come! I'm crossing my fingers that I'll be able to come and visit you (when it rains Euros in Malaysia? LOL. If it does, I'll go ahead and fly off to Lynn after seeing you and take you with me! XD Amen.) at some certain point and let you show me how your daily routine goes. =)

Enjoy whatever you are facing now, be proud of your triumphs; face your challenges and those who look down on you with a higher air of dignity, with your head held high and the image of those minions in your head running around in baby diapers. (I suck at giving pep talk, huh?)

Happy 22nd Birthday babe!
Miss you, Love you, Care a lot about you! =')

KAMPAAAAIIIIII~
*holds up a glass of Qoo*




Photobucket

1 comment:

Sal D. Miza said...

LOL whats with those minions in diapers? o_o hahhaaa.. thanks waaaaa!!! im touched! :') love and miss you lotsss too..KAMPAIII!

Stuff That You Ought to Know About Too... :p

Related Posts with Thumbnails