Nuffnang



Monday, June 28, 2010

TLC :D

So.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... :p

My interview went well. Though I kinda felt I messed up at some part, but I feel like I gave it my best shot.

Now all I have to do is wait and find out if I am within their consideration for a formal interview (which btw is also not guaranteed, but it is a positive sign ^^;)

So I won't be mentioning it until I have a positive feedback about it, but until ten, I think I'll keep it to myself for now. Don't want to jinx it too much. :)

OH. And the reason for my slow update was because I was away for the weekend with the family for a mini vacation since we didn't go anywhere for the school hols.

We went to Santubong Resort (because it is cheap-ass compared to the newly reinvented Damai Resort, ops, I mean DAMAI PURI, pfft. wth.)

And had a blast swimming our asses off in the pool.

It turns out there is this regulation where those who are swimming in Tees are only allowed to wear white.

URM, WHITE? HELL NO. I AM NOT GOING TO PARADE MY BRA TO THE ENTIRE WORLD, KTHXBYE.

So I ditched the rule and dived into the pool with my all-black assemble. (a lifeguard came up to us later pressing us about it, but we totally intimidated him, HAH.)

DO I GIVE A SHIT? WHITE SHIRT? SRSLY?

Here's a nice ending pic of rebellious me.


This is my "LOOK-I'M-ALL-BLACK-AND-I-DON'T-GIVE-A-DAMN-ABOUT-YOUR-WHITE-SHIRT-RULE" pose.



Photobucket

No comments:

Stuff That You Ought to Know About Too... :p

Related Posts with Thumbnails