Nuffnang



Monday, June 21, 2010

No Toy Gets Left Behind :')




How do I start?

It was perfect, BEAUTIFULLY DONE.

It's so hard to believe that it has ended.

The storyline was perfectly scripted out, they couldn't have done it any better.

IT WAS AWEHSUM.

Anyone who is planning on watching, I advise to bring along a packet of tissues, unless you're the type who have hearts made of steel or something. I just get mushy with stuff like this.

I teared up at so many points of the movie that I kept sniffing throughout the movie, LOL.

And also remember to stay right until the end, coz they extended the extras. I guess it was especially done for their final installment? Loved it!

Thank you Pixar, for an awesome closure to an awesome story. :')


P/S: BTW, I watched this twice at the movies, heh. :p


Photobucket

No comments:

Stuff That You Ought to Know About Too... :p

Related Posts with Thumbnails