Nuffnang



Thursday, March 4, 2010

Penat Mental La Minggu Nih...

Why?

Because for the first time of my 5 years of student life, I have a presentation EVERY DAY.

PAHAM TAK? SETIAP HARI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MySpace

Okey, so Rabu takde kelas, tapi still, aku ade PD Fundraising Sale to handle.

Oh God, Give me the strength to do all my presentations well. (T________T)

On a lighter note, sahabat skolahku yang tersayang Sarumi-chan akan balik dari Jepon arini!!!! Yayyyyyyyyyy!!!! TAU TAK HOW MUCH I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO THISSSSSS???? Gile uplifting jumpe member skolah balik dowh. I've known her since darjah 5. Budak lulusan PTS nihhhh..

MIMI, JOM KITE BORAK SAMPAI PAGI HAHA.MySpace


Tapi hari Jemat ade presentation kol 8.30pg.



SEA-OAT.
MySpace



Photobucket

4 comments:

Sal D. Miza said...

pa gikkk, kita XOXO lah~ hahaha. updetttt!

Linda Anuar said...

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG guysssssssssssssssss T_T you guys literally make me cry because i'm so jealous :(( I really really really miss u guys too,like seriously it's achiiiinnggg inside here huwaaaaaa lets webcam pleaseeeee but i'm gonna be very busy for a couple of days. just try and buzz me okay.

:((((((((

Najwa H. said...

@Lilin: Lak I cuba vidcall you okeyyyy.. tenet celcom tok kekadang mok nak ngok. lembab babas.. ym pun kdg2 terputus stgh jln. :(
You boh stress gilak sinun sayang k. :)

@Mimi: XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO~!!!! ;P

gO mi NaM said...

jooooooooommm

Stuff That You Ought to Know About Too... :p

Related Posts with Thumbnails