Nuffnang



Friday, October 25, 2013

Busan Trip Day 5 Part 2

Guess we started warming up to Busan on Day 5 because we figured out our itinerary pretty well, haha! :p

After visiting the Mosque and binging on Halal meat at Cappodacia (refer to previous post) we decided to check out one of the fortress which was about 3 train stops away! :D

I had a hard time pronouncing the name of the fortress, and have trouble remembering it now. Wait. *GOOGLES*

I present to you the tongue twister of the day; GEUMJEONGSANSEONG fortress.

Now that the name is out of the way... Upon exiting the station, you have to cross the bridge to get to the other side and wait at the bus station for a bus that goes directly to the fortress uphill. Apparently there are actually many stops since it is quite a long fortress. But we decided to go to the main fortress entrance.

It is a great place for hikers really. Busan has plenty of places for people to hike. I noticed all the oldies will be in track pants and sports shoes as if they will be hiking any minute. haha! :p

Photos!


Honestly, I was intimidated by the map because it looked like it was going to be a mega hiking trip and I was in my sandals and slacks. AND it was Summer!!! D8 But nope, just a few steps away really! XD

Busan has a lot of these pretty manholes. HAHA MANHOLE. (inner child moment)

At this point I was "PLEASE LET THE FORTRESS BE NEARBY, PLEASE."

HEY THERE IT IS. LOLZ.

I am kind of in love with the entrance because it reminded me so much of the entrance in my favourite Hayao Miyazaki masterpiece Spirited Away! Check out the similarities!



GOSH. FAVOURITE EVER! Next to My Neighbour Totoro, Laputa and The Cat Returns of course. :D


This was outside the entrance. Love the trail path!


Inner Kung Fu moment. 

Photo Zone duh. 


Inner Kung Fu panda moment with my brother.


With hubster. :D

Hiking trails.

Fortress walls = Photo Please.


It was still quite early, so after that, we board the train to Jagalchi Station to check out Gukje Market! Also known as International Market! OOH. SHOPPING DISTRICT.

Finally! Found someone wearing a hanbok! 8Db

THIS YOGURT ICE CREAM WAS CHEAP AND SUPER YUMMEH. Tutti Frutti who? 1500won, about RM5! Took me half an hour to finish. Okay I lied. 10 minutes.

HODDEOKKKKKK!!! LOVEEEEE!! Think Apam Balik but deep fried with multiple types of nuts! OMG YUM! Ate this every day for the last 3 days! I think I had about 6 or 8 of this. (O_o)

Cinnamon Churros!!! 1000 won! RM3! YUMMYYYYYY!!!!

Busan is known for being the organizer of the Busan International Film Festival, so they had all these plaques with handprints and signatures. Mum loves Jeremy Irons apparently. I only know him from the Man in the Iron Mask. Must watch! 

Garfield with a human body. Was apparently promoting the new Cat Cafe! More on that in the next post! :D

Found this by the street. OMG SO ADORABLEEEEE!!!! GAH. *steals 5*



Photobucket

No comments:

Stuff That You Ought to Know About Too... :p

Related Posts with Thumbnails