Nuffnang



Monday, December 3, 2012

Please Like! (^_^)

I recently joined a "Share and Like" competition organized by my wedding OP once his FB reached 5k likes! The prize is a free pre or post wedding photography session. I thought that it wouldn't be hard to try out right?

So here was the photo that my dad took of us right on the last day for the photo submission:


He told us to be creative, so yeah. haha. XD

It would mean the world to us if you could help us like the photo by clicking THIS LINK for the photo. It would be nice to win something since I rarely do. My luck is kind off wacky for competitions. (=_=)

P/S: If you are willing to help promote our photo on FB, please share the link, and not use the "Share" button. The link will help to get the votes directly, whereas the Share button won't. :)

We have until the end of this month to collect our likes! :D


Photobucket

No comments:

Stuff That You Ought to Know About Too... :p

Related Posts with Thumbnails