Nuffnang



Tuesday, November 6, 2012

I'm Back!!!


Had a lovely honeymoon! Spent a small fortune, but oh well, what's done is done. XD

I returned on Thursday, and was on the way to Saratok on Friday morning, and returned to Kuching on Sunday, started work immediately on Monday. So yes, pretty burned out. 

I can't wait for the weekend! I am just grateful I have less classes to teach, thanks to my teaching during intersession! :)

What else is new?

Well, I returned to the office and nearly fell of my chair when I saw 81 emails in my inbox, so cleared all of that up. Had to face the usual teasing newlyweds get on the first day of work. Ha. Ha. Ha.

Oh, I am now Puan Najwa. Doesn't sound fancy. =_=

Otto (husband in Japanese :p) is continuing his studies starting this week Alhamdulillah, it's nice to know he still tries to improve himself. Hopefully I will be able to do the same soon. :)

So far married life has been swell. He is not a fussy person, so I am thankful for that. He cleans the dishes, and washes his laundry and is not a picky eater. Last night he requested for maggi kari. I got lucky with this one. XD

Posts of the wedding will be up sooner or later, since i am waiting for my official photos. I didn't take a lot of photos myself, but maybe I'll just post stuff about the smaller aspects of my wedding and such.

Have a happy week peeps! :)


Photobucket

3 comments:

CHU MAJORFLAVA said...

wah!!!hupdate hupdate...wadda relief yarh...turn mek gik kelak medam...dah weck2 lom?haha...

Najwa H. said...

Apa weck2 ya. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. MENGONG. XDDD

Linda Anuar said...

moarrrrr updates, and be quick about it would youuuuuuuuu.

Stuff That You Ought to Know About Too... :p

Related Posts with Thumbnails