But, to justify it and actually knock some sense into the title, the other day I was working out in front of the TV while watching Victoria's Secret 2011 Fashion Show (seriously, there was nothing else on TV! Damn.) I don't know whether to say doing so is a good idea or a bad idea. Let's narrow down the reasons shall we?
Why Working Out While Watching Victoria's Secret 2011 Fashion Show is a Good Idea:
- Motivates the hell out of you to achieve something that would actually resemble them
- The awesome songlist for the show that accompanies your workout
- Checking out the super awesome and cute lingerie and trying to figure out if Wisma Satok has any dupes for them
- Getting inspiration for makeup and Halloween costumes (not that I celebrate Halloween)
- Maroon 5's performance of "Moves Like Jagger" (ADAM LEVINE. ADAM LEVINE. ADAM LEVINE.)
Why Working Out While Watching Victoria's Secret 2011 Fashion Show is a Bad Idea:
- Demotivated with a realization that you'll never have the perfect abs and limbs as the Angels do.
- You will constantly be shouting out "DAFUQ ARE THOSE ABS? DAFUQ ARE THOSE BOOBS? DAFUQ IS THAT???"
- The slow motion shots of the angels will make you cringe at their perfectness. Damn.
- Complaints on unfairness in life will be constantly muttered.
Okay, it's a good thing the Good List outweighs the Bad. Ha. Ha. Ha. I actually did a mixture of both lists really. LOL.
My favourite Angel has always been Orlando Bloom's wifey; Miranda Kerr:
|Miranda Kerr wearing the $2.5 million diamond encrusted bra.|
I think my favourite thing while watching her strut her stuff down the runway was watching Orlando Bloom taking pictures of her. Haha. Y U TWO SO CUTEEEEEE???!!!!
I totally love her in this outfit setup though:
The BOLERO IS SO PWETTYYYYYY~!!! BTW, was I the only one who got the Pirates of The Caribbean vibe from it? LOLOL.
And I totally LOVE Adriana Lima's dark gothic outfit setup here:
Gorgeoussssssssssssssssssssss!!!! And the lingerie is kinda hot too!!!! XD
But there was one particular aspect of the 2011 show that I really loved:
WANTS WANTS WANTS.
I am motivated to lose weight just for the fact that I want to fit into superhero outfits like these and try to look at least half as good. I am such a nerd. XD