Nuffnang



Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Japan Trip 2011 - Harajuku (Pt.1)

I didn't take a mighty load of pictures in Harajuku, mostly because I was too busy walking and lurking at the shops. Hehe.

But you know how everyone has this really funky image of how the people in Harajuku dresses? Well, everyone's pretty normal really. Don't expect to bump into Ganguro girls or Agehas a lot. I didn't bump into any at all really. Boo. =( I was really hoping to see girls in frilly maid outfits, but I guess you'd have to go to Akihabara to see that. XP

Oh, but we had a nice snack in the lane of Harajuku! Japanese fancy Crepes!!! Yummeh.


I think Salmi had banana chocolate, a really traditional dessert crepe. I was feeling a bit peckish for something non-sweet and savoury, so the moment I saw "SALMON AND CREAM CHEESE CREPE" on the menu I got excited! 

Salmon. AND CHEESE. 

ARE YOU KIDDING ME HOW CAN THAT NOT TASTE GOOD????? Nyahahahahahhahahaha~

It was REALLY GOOD. They were really generous with the filling. I got to eat the Salmon and cheese right to the end. OMAIGOD I MISS IT SO MUCH. T___T

Photobucket

1 comment:

Siti Asiah said...

Memang sedap...kat semenanjung ade jual kat shoppig mall IKANO...pernah makan skali...huhu

Stuff That You Ought to Know About Too... :p

Related Posts with Thumbnails