I have approximately 1.2k photos to choose from, and let me tell you this, it's NOT easy. *cries* Y SO MANY NICE PHOTOS.
So many that I have to compile them and number the photos so that my Picasa won't go into photo shock overload
- While waiting for my KL-Narita flight (11pm), bought
WTFRM10 Chocolate drink at Dome and the latest Cleo and Ray (with Arashi's Sho on the cover WOOT WOOT) and a Kuroneko (black cat) pillow, just because it reminds me so much of my cat Thamby.
- Camwhoring in flight. FTW. BTW, slept mostly on the way. Only woke up to eat. They had The Big Bang Theory for in-flight TV comedy. DOUBLE FTW!!!
- Spicy Tuna Sandwich as a snack before dinner. YUMMEH.
- Dinner. I think it was chicken and potatoes. I think. But lotsa side dishes. Super happy.
- Watching the sun rise. Beautiful.
- Arrived at Narita Airport at 7.15 am! KALSJDLAKJDLKAJSDKAL. 8D
- I challenged Salmi to hold up a sign saying "Mrs. Ohno" (my favourite Arashi member is Ohno Satoshi) and I guess the challenge was accepted. LOL. She even wrote under it "I'm so gonna die if an actual Ohno arrives!" LMAO.
- My dear friend Salmi who woke up at 4.30am to get to the airport on time. =')
- Our booked tickets - 2 Day Pass to Tokyo Disney Sea and Disneyland! HURRAH!!!
- My Pasmo Train/Bus Pass. You can put your name on it too. I had mine in Katakana. BTW, I think I spent about rm500 for transportation in a week. Or was it more? (=_=)
- Me being silly with my Kuroneko.
- Wearing flats because we'll be on our feet ALL DAY LONG. Oh. And the next day too. XP
Tokyo Disney Sea in the next post! 8D