It was an eventful weekend with its own ups and downs.
First of all, our flight got delayed by half an hour, making us arrive even later than scheduled. Had to keep calling the hotel to inform them that we were going to be late.
The bus that was going to take us to KL sentral was also slightly late. We took the time to do our Jamak Prayers at the nearby surau.
Upon arrival, bought dinner at KL sentral and apparently EVERYONE just had to buy KFC at the same time. Every FREAKING one. The line was so damn long!!!
And apparently there was a massive traffic jam in Bukit Bintang area that NO taxi wanted to take us to our hotel there. I got desperate because I was so exhausted and I could see how exhausted Lynn was too and practically made the sappiest and exasperated face I could make at the taxi driver and he felt bad for us and took us to our hotel. And yes, the traffic jam was KLASDJLAKJDLAJSLDA. But I paid him 20 bucks for his trouble and kindness. =')
Then it was all smooth-sailing from there, Thank God.
Here's a compilation of (numbered) photos that we took over the weekend:
1. Waiting for our 'delayed' flight. Had Salmi in mind and decided to immortalize her name in our first photo of the trip. =D
2. Lynn upon arrival. Waiting for our dumbass late bus. =_=
3. A deaf-mute girl was collecting donations by selling these phone straps. She sold us 2 for RM10. We thought it was a deal. =p
4. Had my fix of Auntie Anne's. I love Auntie Anne's!!!!
5. Fish Spa!!! Lynn was really ticklish at first but it was all okay after the first 10 minutes. Haha.
6. On our last day we went to Midvalley and I had my fix of Beard Papa's cream puffs. Best cream puffs evar. xD
All in all, an eventful weekend. At least we learn from our mistakes. Ngaha. =p