Nuffnang



Monday, June 6, 2011

Stalking 2AM (Part 1)

This has been quite a delayed post, mostly because my friends and I just cannot get over the fact that they have returned to Korea and stuff. =(

It took me quite a while to have my 2AM HIGH calm down a bit. LOL.

We successfully got 2 out of 3 passes, 1 being the autograph session pass! The autograph session started at 7, we lined up at around 4pm. Basically had a huge lunch at Ikea (meatballs, salmon, chicken wings etc) to boost up our energy for all the waiting. Thank God I didn't have any tummy issues. Haha.

Then we were allowed into the hall at around 5.45pm. We got these pink tags for our wrist and WALAWEY, A FREE LIMITED EDITION (MALAYSIA VERSION) 2AM SAINT O'CLOCK ALBUM WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! 8D

I heard rumours before going to the session that the boys will only sign the Malaysia Version whereas I had bought mine online (SPECIAL LIMITED EDITION PULAK TU.) So I was a bit pissed off since I really wanted them to sign my Special Limited Edition album. Pfft. Nasib baik bagi free. Haha.


It's so funny how all my friends on that day were also my Arashian pals. We move together! Haha!


I recorded a lot since well, I couldn't keep my hand still to take still photos because I was screaming like the crazy fangirl I am. LOL. We were pleasantly surprised that they actually performed before starting the autograph session and sang "You Wouldn't Answer My Calls." One of my favourite songs!!!! *insert more incoherent squealing here*




And by the way, some of my friends and I who have never really fancied Changmin, found him to be UBER HOT during autograph signing (sadly his hair did not look as good for the showcase, darnit.). AND JOKWON'S MUSCLES ZOMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!! That short sleeves shirt really showed them off well! I couldn't take my eyes of them! 8DDD

I was so mesmerized by pretty Kwonnie, I sort of babbled with the rest!

To Changmin: In a cracked voice, "Hi.." (smiled like an idiot, eyeing Jokwon next to him)

To JoKwon:
JOKWON I LOVE YOU AND GAIN!!! LOOK LOOK! YOU AND GAIN!!! (gestured to my Adam couple hoodie)

To Jinwoon:
*similar to Changmin* and then nearly squealed like an idiot when I saw Kwonnie look at my hoodie TWICEEEE!!! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!)

To Seulong:
Thank you for coming to Malaysia! (WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF???!!!)


Dammit. I really wanted to say Ajibaem (brother in law) to Seulong!!!! But my brain was all mashed up after seeing Kwonnie take a loot at me twice! ARGH.

To this day, I still can't believe I couldn't remember to say Ajibaem to Seulong. (=_=) Guys, please come back. I need to redeem myself.

Oh and since I recorded the first verse to the first chorus of the song, thought I'd upload it here:





Ehem. Yes, by the time JoKwon sang his part, I'm the one shamelessly screaming, "JOKWOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

GILA APA. LOL.

<span class=

No comments:

Stuff That You Ought to Know About Too... :p

Related Posts with Thumbnails