Nuffnang



Saturday, June 11, 2011

Happy 26th Birthday!

For My One and Only~!!!

Wow, suddenly your one year older than a quarter a century! But how is it that you manage to look no older than 21? I TOLD YOU IF YOU FOUND THE FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH YOU MUST SHARE IT WITH ME, LIKE ZOMG.

LOL.



Thank you for sticking by all these years and being patient with my stubbornness, my mood swings, my temperamental moments and such. I am not the easiest person to be around with so I thank you for sticking by me no matter what.

You balance me out and I need that balance in my life.

I wish you nothing but happiness on this special day and every day! So enjoy!

Happy Birthday Sayang! Lots of love on this special day of yours!


Photobucket

No comments:

Stuff That You Ought to Know About Too... :p

Related Posts with Thumbnails