Nuffnang



Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My Newborn, Shiroi-kun =')

Remember how multiple times my ol' faithful lappy died on me? (Here & Here, ada lagi tapi tak distatekan dalam blog)


Ol' Faithful


Lately the screen doesn't turn on anymore everytime I switch it on.. I have to close the lid, have it go into sleep mode and then open it again and suddenly the screen awakens.. But it seemed like it was counting the days to when it will actually die.

It was my first lappy and I love it to death. It has been with me through thick and thin. I am an avid laptop user, so my dad did get me one that was for professional use, which had all the awesome aspects at that time, so it did last me for quite a long time.

But let's face it, the moment it requires multiple reformatting in a year, the monitor goes off and the keyboard is not as sensitive as it used to be (i have to bang my fingers against it to get some letters to appear) and it lags at certain time intervals...

You just HAVE to succumb to the idea of getting a new one...

So after a lot of browsing.. And a lot of discussion, my ultimate spending resulted in this...


I haz new baby. I haz it!!!!



Why hello gorgeous. 8D



Photobucket

No comments:

Stuff That You Ought to Know About Too... :p

Related Posts with Thumbnails