Nuffnang



Monday, April 18, 2011

Student Again XD

Whew, just returned from a tiring weekend, but there's no time to rest despite the semester has ended.

I have recently been selected along with my few other colleagues to get a Diploma in Teaching and Learning.

Back to being a student while teaching intersession at the same time? Oh wow, I'll be having less free time evarrrr!!! T__T

However, my friends and I who have a bachelor's degree in education are trying to get exceptions from some of the courses since we have studied most of the courses. There's not really much point in learning them ALL over again.

Wouldn't have mind it that much if we were not involved with teaching the intersession semester students. Then the schedule won't be so hectic.

This is going to be a busy year.


Photobucket

No comments:

Stuff That You Ought to Know About Too... :p

Related Posts with Thumbnails