Nuffnang



Sunday, April 17, 2011

Happy Birthday Damien!!!!

A birthday post for a birthday boy!!!
(eh, boy lagi ke ha umor ko tu? *is bricked* LOL)


Ironiknya, this picture was taken on my birthday. XD


To a wonderful friend who though I have only gotten to know for a short time as my cubicle neighbour at work, you are one of the craziest fun person I have ever known. In many ways you remind me of Hani Bani. Haha, which is why I constantly say you are like the male version of her. XD

You are passionate about your work (and everytime I enjoy popping my head over your cubicle just to annoy you at it) and I think what I enjoy most is your never-ending supply of stories you tell (tetiba teringat cita Thai prostitution and the SETOOOPPPP incident, LOL).

You are one of the most knowledgeable friends I have (though not all your knowledge are super useful, haha) and I enjoy your company because you always tell me something to laugh about (walaupun bak kata Haslina keadaan kita kadang-kadang mengundang spekulasi, haha).

Oh, and who can ever forget our controversial dialogue of the lousy internet connection??? XD *inside joke*

You are one of the most cheerful people I have ever met and you bring a smile to anyone's face with your cheekiness.

Haha, should someone at your age still be THAT cheeky???

You are my awesome buddy and I am so happy to have gotten to know you in my lifetime! =)


Happy Birthday Damien, wishing you all the joy in life, the best of health and the abundance of wealth! =)



P/S: He will kill me if I put his age here, so.... Haha. XD
Photobucket

No comments:

Stuff That You Ought to Know About Too... :p

Related Posts with Thumbnails