Nuffnang



Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My Family. Arashified.

It's not a big secret that I am a huge huge huge huge *repeat huge for 8942878493293 times* fan of Japanese boyband Arashi. It's so obvious that you can relate Arashi with me directly. LOL.

Last month, Malaysian Arashian organized a T-Shirt sale where 100% of the profits will go to the Red Cross foundation for Japan Quake Relief.

At the end of the sale, we raised nearly RM5,000! I was so bloody proud to be a part of it. I bought one for each of my family members and my dad loved it so much he made us do a photoshoot. Haha.


Plain Awesomeness XD

Oh and those who tend look down on such awesome fandom, the international Arashi fanbase who organised the Arashian Quake Relief fund, managed to raise USD20,000 from fans all over the globe.

Say what you want to say, the fandom is just hearts and rainbows. And we're going at it at full force! =)



Photobucket

No comments:

Stuff That You Ought to Know About Too... :p

Related Posts with Thumbnails