Nuffnang



Wednesday, December 8, 2010

ZOMG I Watched Heri Pottaaaa!!!





Heri Pottaaaaa!!! (ikot slang British)



Referring to my post few weeks back (HERE!!!)

ZOMG.

IT.

IS.

SO.

AWHSUMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!


I admit, I have kind of forgotten how the final book goes, but the movie refreshed my memories on some of the scenes so I got the hang of it here and there.

BUT OMG I CANNOT GET OVER HOW GOOD THE MOVIE IS!!!

In my opinion, the best HP movie yet, aside from the first installment. I was planning to watch it in 3D, but sadly they're no longer showing the 3D version (apparently they have to show Rapunzel in 3D! PFFT!)

No spoilers here, but hey, those who read the book are spoiled enough already, LOL. BUT really, non-readers would enjoy this just as much. My bf is a living proof. He despised the previous installments (THE HORROR!!! lol.).


Can't wait for the FINAL PARTTTTTT!!!!!! 8D





Photobucket

No comments:

Stuff That You Ought to Know About Too... :p

Related Posts with Thumbnails