Nuffnang



Thursday, August 15, 2013

Syawal 2013

It was my first Raya as a wife, and I enjoyed it very much! Ada geng dah to go house-visiting! Hahahahaha~ Of course, maybe because we're still newlyweds, went a bit jakun with couple-coordinating raya outfits with whatever we had in the closet, haha!




My open house was a good one this year, though not as crowded as the years before, probably because it was only the second day of Raya AND it was on a Friday, but it was the year with the most number of my colleagues came to visit! It would usually just be Melisa, Erlinda and Kak Kiah. This year wa ssurprisingly more! Haha, terharu! :p




 And also my Ribena Gang! :D Never fail to bring the house down with our jokes and laughter XD! Thank you guys so much for coming! :')

 

Lots more entries on Syawal coming up in the next couple of days! :D


Photobucket

No comments:

Stuff That You Ought to Know About Too... :p

Related Posts with Thumbnails