Nuffnang



Thursday, August 22, 2013

Baby Boom

This raya, it seemed like everyone had babies.

Toleh kanan, baby. Toleh kiri, baby.

Baby Boom!!!!

Friends had babies, cousins and aunts had even more babies.

Did I missed out on the newsletter or something?

Woh, pressure dowh.

It doesn't help that everyone keeps coming up to me (some would even rub my chubby belly!!!!O_o) asking "dah?" "sudah tek?" "dah ada lom?" "well?"

Belum rezeki. InsyaAllah kalau ada, ada lah nanti. kun faya kun.

It's not like I am planning or anything. What with the baby boom and all, of course I would love to have one of my own! But maybe the timing is not yet right, since Allah knows best. :)

In the meantime here are SOME of the baby photos I managed to snap! Some okay, some. (=_=) Which means there were more. OTZ

With baby Aqil, my cousin's

With mikail, Kak Zie's

Arissa, Kak Roza's and Bang BJ's

With Qaseh, Rafi's

Alya, Noen's

Rooney, Cuan's

Fateh, Maliana's


Baby Boom. So I guess I missed this year's. *shrugs* Oh well.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Summer Heartbeat said...

Loving the last photo. FATEH!!!!!

Stuff That You Ought to Know About Too... :p

Related Posts with Thumbnails