Nuffnang



Saturday, July 7, 2012

Lin-chan is Getting Married Today!

Finally, Erlinda's wedding day!!!!

She is one of the friendliest, bubbliest person I have ever met, and you cannot help but feel happy and cheerful around her. She has a bit of cheekiness in her that everyone adores!

Plus, I think she's my only officemate taht setiap kali nak pegi toilet or ambik air masak kat pantry, ajak smua orang pergi skali. Hahahahaha! :p

Last Thursday was her hen's night, and I so wished I could have been there if it wasn't for my brother being home alone that night. So instead, I helped Melisa to prepare her hen's night props. Haha!


From what I heard, she had a fun hen's night with her closest friends (slash bridesmaids! XD)! Good to hear that!


Going to her reception tonight! Will be singing for her! :') Congratulations again Ami! Love you lots! *hugs*


Photobucket

1 comment:

Summer Heartbeat said...

awwwwwwwwwww... :') thank you so much for all the hen's night props, for coming to the wedding, it means a lot to us... :') *hugsss*

Stuff That You Ought to Know About Too... :p

Related Posts with Thumbnails