Nuffnang



Monday, February 20, 2012

A New Semester Begins!

Why, Hello there Semester 2, 2011/2012!

Hello there new students walking up and down the stairs!

Hello there pile of textbooks and notes to be carried up the stairs!

Wow, seems just like yesterday Semester 1 had ended. It's a new beginning all over again.
I don't know whether to be scared or excited. Haha.

I love teaching, don't get me wrong. I was never going to be the type that sits in an office cooped up all day long. My attention span is too short for that. Haha. I'd go crazy and start bothering everyone.

I can't wait to see what's in store for me this semester. Hopefully my new students will be hyperactive and inquisitive! Come on guys, it' a class where you should let loose! Speak up! =D

I am praying that this semester will go just as smoothly as the previous one. Wish me luck!

Saja nak letak gambar vain satu. Haha.



Photobucket

No comments:

Stuff That You Ought to Know About Too... :p

Related Posts with Thumbnails