Nuffnang



Friday, December 23, 2011

Japan Trip 2011 - Ebisu Garden

I am a huge fan of Japanese Drama Hana Yori Dango or Boys over Flowers as some of you may know it.

I'm a bit sad on how everyone seems to make a fuss over the Korean version and not giving the Japanese version a chance at all. I know for a fact that the Korean version is nearly 30 episodes. I bet you can at least try and sit through the entire 9 episodes of season 1 and the 11 episodes of season 2 of Hana Yori dango. (=_=)



Seriously. It's straightforwad, way more funnier and just plain awesome. I've watched the Korean version too and I liked it, but not as much as the Japanese version. =)

So of course, being in Tokyo, I just had to take a picture at the legendary Ebisu Garden place where Domyouji Tsukasa was waiting for Makino Tsukushi in the rain for their first date. AWWWWWWW.

Where I am leaning is exactly where Matsumoto Jun leaned in the drama!! Kyaaaa!!! And the red carpet walkthrough is where they performed the wedding ceremony in the movie for the finale!!! *excited*


Looking back at these photos makes me want to rewatch the series all over again. =')


Photobucket

No comments:

Stuff That You Ought to Know About Too... :p

Related Posts with Thumbnails