Nuffnang



Thursday, June 23, 2011

Cosplayers are FTW

I LOVE COSPLAY COMPETITIONS.

I mean come on, it's part of a Japanese culture, the entertainment part that is, but still Japanese nonetheless! Ngahahahaha.

By coincidence, Ikano was organizing a Movie Carnival the weekend my family and I were in KL, and HELL YEAH, COSPLAY COMPETITION~ AND MOVIE MASCOTS WHEEEEE~



I met Smurfs, Alvin, Simon, Theodore, Kung Fu Panda's Po (MY FAVOURITE!!!), Mad Hatter (ALSO MY FAVE!!!), POTC's Captain Blackbeard, Charlie Chaplin, Boba Fett, X-Men's Storm, Lara Croft, Valkyrie's Colonel Claus Von Stuffenberg, Red Riding Hood, POTC's Angelica, HALO's Masterchief and some random creature from Resident Evil.




Was I the only one who was miffed by the girl who was supposed to be Lara Croft from Tomb Raider, but kept introducing herself as Angelina Jolie?


SERIOUSLY. I was all "LARA CROFT LAH WEIH~"


*sensitive cosplay fan* LOL


Photobucket

No comments:

Stuff That You Ought to Know About Too... :p

Related Posts with Thumbnails