Nuffnang



Friday, March 18, 2011

Going off for CLS Retreat for the Weekend

Don't be fooled.

Retreat does not mean spas, massages and all those relaxing stuff. It's the total opposite. Pfft.

And as a member of the committee for the retreat, it took me a complete 3 nights of sleeping at 2am to finish everything. Panda eyes definitely. Why, hello concealer and BB cream!

But I hope everyone will have fun! I really put a lot of thought into the preparation. Yes, I am OCD that way. LOL.

The best thing about this retreat is the location. Hilton PEEPS!!!

Hilton=YUMMEH FOOD

ZOMG, I must exercise self-control!!!!! *self-meditates while eyeing the Chocolate Mousse cake at the dessert bar*

Fail. OTZ

Photobucket

No comments:

Stuff That You Ought to Know About Too... :p

Related Posts with Thumbnails