Nuffnang



Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I Want I Need I Want

A new watch.

Siyesly I want.




I like these because of the colours. Friends who know me will know how much I am into colours. =P But then again, these are plastics and rubber straps. I wanted metal straps with a clasp.

So I thought about channeling my inner Japanese sensei and checked out these super KAWAII watches! ZOMG I WANT.


AnpanMan watch!!! So colourful! Loike loike loike!
(BTW, AnpanMan is literally Red Bean Bun Man, LOL.)


It's Doraemon. 'Nuff said. XD


Princess Peach from the Super Mario games!!! So KEEEEYOOOOOTTTTT!!!! 8D


But the ultimate watch that I fell oh so head over heels in love with???

*

*

*

*

*

*

*


SO DEM CUTE OR WHAT. LOIKEEEE!!!!!!




All pictures were Googled. =p


Photobucket

No comments:

Stuff That You Ought to Know About Too... :p

Related Posts with Thumbnails