Nuffnang



Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Photo-Editing Mode

*ish busy editing a friend's engagement photos*

I'm so pumped!!!!!

I was the mak andam slash photographer of her engagement day by special request, and I happily agreed to be part of such an important event for her. =D

I took almost 500 photos just to be sure I could have a variety of photos to edit later (or now, as I'm in the middle of it, lol).

And since I'm not allowed to post any on facebook or online for that matter, I'll post a faceless one here just to prettify this entry. 8D



See how I made the ring to be the centre of attention?



*returns back to editing a gazillion more happily*


Photobucket

3 comments:

mrs. daydeck said...

kacak!! kitak nang ada bakat.. boleh polah side income tok.. hehe..

Najwa H. said...

@mrs. daydeck
haha.. sikdalah, tok edit biasa-biasa ajak tok... (=^_^=)

Afraliza Yusof said...

cantek!!!

Stuff That You Ought to Know About Too... :p

Related Posts with Thumbnails