Nuffnang



Thursday, August 2, 2012

Mum's Birthday

Yesterday was my mum's birthday! So iftar was extra special with chocolate mousse cake and KFC~ Yummeh!


The cake was supeeeerrrrr tasty!!!! Love it sooo much! It's moist and yummeh. My family is not a big fan of sponge cakes. So if you see me not touching your sponge cakes during Raya, sila jangan kecik ati. I will go for the kek belacan though. My fave!!! Oh, and also horlick cake, and kek lapis India!!! *drools*

Okay, back to the main topic.

What I got for mak:


If you are wondering what I got for her, it's a brown ruffled cardigan and a voucher for facial for two. :) I told bapak to go with her. :p

And apparently our cat Ipin had a gift for her too.


A dead hummingbird. He's way too good in catching stuff. =_=

Photobucket

No comments:

Stuff That You Ought to Know About Too... :p

Related Posts with Thumbnails