Nuffnang



Monday, October 17, 2011

Hectic Life is Hectic

I've been uber busy lately with a gazillion things going on all at once.
Things that I wish I could blog, but only until everything is confirmed, because I kind of don't want to jinx it. Ha. Ha. Ha.

Classes have been going on smoothly so far, there are the odd bits here and there, but thankfully, everyone seems to get the hang of it. I think 4 classes is really a bit much to handle though. The ideal amount would've been two really. My friends and I rarely have lunch together now. We used to have lunch together every day! It seems like this semester is just a typhoon of work. *faints dramatically*

There are so many things I actually want to blog about, with so many photos I want to upload, but hopefully I can actually properly do an update soon. For the time being, wish me the betterment of health please. =)

Oh, and it's Monday. And this is you:


Photobucket

No comments:

Stuff That You Ought to Know About Too... :p

Related Posts with Thumbnails