Nuffnang



Friday, June 11, 2010

Happy 25th Birthday to Him 83



Gah. Why do you do NOT look your age? D8 It's so unfair. Pfft.

Anyways, anyhow, anywho, Happy 25th Birthday, despite looking 17.
Life's unfair askdjlfjlksjflajdh.


And this was what I got for him, ordered from Ika, who turned out to be his cousin, LOL. That's how small Kuching is. XD I asked her to do something similar to what she did for kak zie but with minor adjustments. :p



And it turned out lovely, In the middle is the Gloomy bear, it was my first gift for him at the early stages of our relationship. :3

Oh, and it tasted awesome too. I ate one of the choccie swirls and I got the bird, yay. 8D

Tenkiu dear Ika!!! It was worth every penny and getting lost in Taman BDC at night, LOL.


Photobucket

No comments:

Stuff That You Ought to Know About Too... :p

Related Posts with Thumbnails